As your customers come to rely more and more on cloud technology it's important that you don't get left behind. Offering an entry level cloud service, like Cloud Connect, could be the answer.
Cloud Connect, side-steps the public internet with a direct, virtual connection to your customers Cloud Service Providers of choice (like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Office365) - all the while delivered over a dedicated Ethernet connection.
Check out our 5 reasons why you should be adding a Cloud Connect service to your tool kit:
- A secure and private connection: as reliable as on-premise hardware
- Guaranteed reliability: benefit from performance guarantees of 99.95%
- Predictable spend: by moving services on to an opex-based billing model
- Increased flexibility: with the ability to scale services as your customers business dictates
- Improved productivity: enabling staff to work more effeciently and collaboratively